MicroCap Stock Profile

Kris cancellazioni na gmail.com
Pátek Únor 17 01:58:17 CET 2006

Recommendation Report:

February Edition v1 High Buy Alert on    EPHM

Please continue to support Small $-tock Recommendation Report
by visiting our sponsors and featured advertisers.

We would like to introduce you to a company involved in the medical
healthcare systems field. It is widely believed among experts that this
could be the next sector to be driven by the US economic need for
Healthcare services for uninsured and under insured Americans and
Immigrants. With the growing need and aging population for healthcare
this is a HUGE GROWTH industry.

ItĄŻs been posted as a HIGH BUY recommendation online and we want
you to be aware. Statistically speaking, these high-buy recommendations
return 200% of all investments made at the beginning of their cycle.

Big news expected from this next winner:

SymboI:    EPHM
Company:   EpiPharma Inc. (Restructured as Strategic Health Care Systems)

Current Price:         $0.085
Short Term Target Price:        $0.25

Recommendation:  (BUY)

More about the company:

It is a vibrant healthcare management company that will soon change
its name to Strategic Health Care System. We have found HIGH BUY
recommendations posted on over 30 websites and newsgroups.
It has been rumored that other fax and email newsletters have also
picked up this hot stck for their portfolio of recommendations.

Recommending high buys are because of the nature of the industry and
growing need for more US infrastructure for Health Care Services.

LOOK AT THIS RECENT RELEASE, PROMISING TO BE ONE OF
MANY GREAT THINGS IN THE PIPE!

Strategic Healthcare Systems Inc. to Open Fifth Medical Facility $$$
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- (Business Wire) -- Jan. 27, 2006

EpiPharma Inc. ("EpiPharma") (Pink Sheets: EPHM) announced that
Strategic Healthcare Systems Inc. ("SHS") is currently developing the
company's fifth medical facility in Manteca, Calif. The 7,000-square-foot
facility is strategically located near local freeways allowing SHS to serve
patients coming from the surrounding communities in Stockton, Tracy
and Modesto. SHS currently serves 200 to 300 patients each day and, with
the opening of the Manteca operations, the number of patients SHS can
serve is expected to increase to 300 to 400 per day.

This facility in Manteca will allow SHS to serve the high percentage
of working uninsured patients living in the surrounding communities.

About SHS
Strategic Healthcare Systems Inc. ("SHS") is a health care management
company founded in 1996 by Dr. Albert A. Gomez, M.D. to increase access
to quality medical services for uninsured and underinsured Americans and
immigrants. Dr. Gomez's vision is to provide an alternative to expensive
hospitals and emergency rooms, and change the way in which health care
is marketed and delivered in America. SHS is organized as a virtual,
vertically integrated health care delivery system that coordinates the
interaction of physicians, patients and ancillary medical service providers
in a manner that is efficient and cost effective. SHS lowers health care
costs by passing the savings gained from the advances in medicine and
diagnostic technology through to consumers and businesses. The company
currently manages medical clinics, diagnostic centers and clinical
laboratories located in San Jose, San Francisco, Concord and Salinas, Calif.

EpiPharma Inc.
800-519-2037

Big news expected from EPHM this week! Buy low, sell high!

Making you aware of winners that have given us a 200% return!
Buy low, sell high!!!

The forums all say, BIG NEWS expected for EPHM with the new merger.
HIGH BUY recommendations for this sleeper that has gone unnoticed.
This will be another great reverse merger RUN that we are all used
to seeing on the Small Stck Recommendation Report.

Watch this one go higher and higher all month.

Disclaimer:

The $mall $ t o c k Newsletter is an independent electronic publication committed to providing our readers with factual information on selected publicly traded companies. All companies are chosen on the basis of certain financial analysis and other pertinent criteria with a view toward maximizing the upside potential for investors and minimizing the downside risk, whenever possible. Moreover, as detailed below, the publication accepts compensation from certain of the companies which it features. Likewise, this newsletter is owned by MasterMind LLC. To the degrees enumerated herein, this newsletter should not be regarded as an independent publication.

Our compensation has been covered paid as a cash fee of $2,500 USD.

All statements and expressions are sole opinions of the editors and are subject to change without notice. A profile, description, or other mention of a company in the newsletter is neither an offer nor a solicitation to buy or sell any securities mentioned. While we believe all sources of information to be factual and reliable, in no way do we represent or guarantee the accuaracy thereof, nor the statements made herein.

>From time to time, MasterMind LLC sells shares in the open market it receives as compensation for coverage of client companies. Since the shares are received as compensation for services as previously disclosed, and not for an investment purposes, the editors do not view the sale of the shares as contradictory to any advice delivered in the content. This should be viewed as a conflict of interest by shareholders or propective shareholders or client companies.

The editor, members of the editors family, and/or entities which which they are affiliated aside from MasterMind LLC itself, are forbidden by company policy to own, buy, sell, or otherwise trade stock for their benefit in the companies who appear in the publications unless specifically disclosed in the newsletter. Some of the companies featured in the $mall $tock Recommendations report pay cash ESP fee to an affiliated technology ranging from $2,000 to $5,000 per month for internet related technology services.

The profiles, critiques, and other editorial content of the MasterMind LLC may contein statements that appear forward relating to the expected capabilities of the companies mentioned herein.

THE READER SHOULD VERIFY ALL CLAIMS AND DO THEIR OWN DUE DILIDENCE BEFORE INVESTING IN ANY SECURITIES MENTIONED. INVESTING IN THE SECURITIES IS SPECULATIVE AND CARRIES A HIGH DEGREE OF RISK. THE INFORMATION FOUND IN THIS PROFILE IS PROTECTED BY THE COMPYRIGHT OF THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED IN ANY WAY WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED, WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE EDITORS OF  MASTERMIND LLC.

We encourage our readers to invest carefully and read the investor information available at web sites of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) at sec.gov and/or the National Association of Secutiries Dealers ("NASD") at nasd.com. We also strongly recommend that you read the SEC advisory to investors concerning Internet Stock Fraud, which can be found at sec.gov/consumer/cyberfr.htm. Disclaimer ID: hENjv4JN Readers can review all public filinfs by companies at the SEC's EDGAR page. The NASD has published inforamtion how to invest carefully at it's website. MasterMind LLCs mailing address is 5/11 Christoprudni Blvd, Suite 214 Moscow, Russia, fax 011-7-095-980-844. The $mall $tock Recommendation Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report may be based on independent analysis or may rely on information supplied by sources believed to be reliable, but no representation, expressed or implired, is made as to its accuarcy, completeness or correctness. The opinions contained herein reflect our current judgement and are subject to change without notice. MaterMind LLC accept no liability for any loss arising from an investor's reliance on this report. This report is for informational purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. MasterMind LLC has been hired by a third party and is contracted to received $2,500 USD for the publication and circulation of this report. MasterMind LLC and it's officers and directors may from time buy or sell EPHM common shares in the open market without notice. Certain information included herein is forward-looking within the meaning of Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1999, including but not limited to, statements concerning manufacturing, marketing, gorwth, and expansion. Such forward-looking information involves important risks and uncertainties that could affect actual results and cause them to differ materially from expectations expressed herein.

If you received this email in error and would like to be removed fax: 011-7-095-980-844

Good Luck!!!