Part-time positions with foreign investment house: Receivables Clerk (vacancy code: RC USA) 21

Leader Mel linux na linux.cz
Neděle Červenec 16 19:47:12 CEST 2006

                              651490950U
Dear Sir/Madam,
117820CD

I am writing to inform you of the part-time employment opportunities available with Troika Dialog Offshore Services, Ltd.
9686263QX

Troika Dialog Offshore Services Ltd. is a 100% subsidiary of Troika Dialog chartered in Latvia. By combining the expertise of our mother company with the tax and legal advantages of our domicile, we offer unique private investment opportunities in Russia and other emerging markets to affluent individuals and financial institutions around the world. We currently manage more than $150 million on behalf of our foreign investors. For more information on our company, please visit us online at http://www.troikadirect.com
290UL

Currently, we are looking for proactive individuals to act as our receivables clerks in the United States. As a receivables clerk, you will be in charge of processing investment funds transfers initiated by our US clients under the supervision of your regional manager, ensuring timely payment processing, obtaining bank confirmations and communicating with the bank in regards with these transactions. A perfect candidate should be an able communicator who is also comfortable with numbers. College education or basic administrative experience is a plus.
76843FW

No relocation is required from a successful candidate. This opening is a great opportunity for those looking for a reasonable trade-off between income and work load, such as senior citizens or self-employed individuals.
3214MR

The position is commission-based, and it will typically take up to 6 hours per week to fulfill your duties. You should be able to perform your duties during regular business hours. Your core responsibility will be to receive the investment funds from our clients into your designated bank account, reconcile the payments if required and transfer the funds into our investment accounts. You will be in charge of contacting your bank in order to obtain transfer status information, confirmations and account activity reports to be provided to your supervisor, as well as handling daily communications with your bank. You will be receiving a 2% commission from the gross amount of each transfer that is made into your designated account (for instance, if $10,000 is credited into your account, you will be retaining a commission of $200). Your commission is available immediately, so there is no need to wait for the payroll check in the end of the month.
05201961QA

>From the tax aspect, you will be paying your income tax, either as an individual or as a business entity, calculated as a percentage of the commissions received for fulfilling your duties.
190V

You will be receiving the investment funds from our clients via secure electronic Wire transfer used by major US banks for funds and securities settlement. This means that no funds will be deposited into your account unless the transaction is reviewed and confirmed both by the remitting and recipient banks. Thus, there is no operational risk on your end.
65577YT

In order to qualify for the position, you must be a permanent US resident aged 21 and above. It is recommended that you set up a separate bank account for the receivables service (a list of preferred banks is available); however, you may also use an existing account. Since most communication with your supervisor will be via email/fax/phone, you should have full-time access to these facilities.
802536477Z

To apply for this position or to make an inquiry, please email us at hr na troikadirect.net. Please use the following vacancy code in the header of your email: RC07 and don’t forget to leave your contact information (phone and email).
57934890BP

08A