STAATSLOTERIJ.NL

STAATSLOTERIJ.NL contactstaat na ummah.org
Sobota Červen 10 16:23:56 CEST 2006

Paleisstraat 5, 2514 JA Den Haag,
Netherlands.
www.staatsloterij.nl

FROM: THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.
REF: YPL/4249859609/WX5

BATCH: GLV/91663/AU

ATTN;WINNER,

RE:CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long
awaited results of the STAATLOTERIJ/INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTION PROGRAMES NL, held on the 23th of May 2005. You
were entered as dependent clients with:Reference
Number:NM/BC921245/KY13, and Batch number NM/207161/WOP.

Your email address attached to the ticket number: 46938
that drew the lucky winning number, which
consequently won the loterij in the second category,in
four parts.

You have been approved for a payment of 1,000,000.00Euros
(ONE MILLION EUROS.) in cash credited to file reference
number:HPL/4247159609/WP2.
This is from a total cash prize of TEN MILLION EUROS
Shared among the ten international winners that won the
second categories.

congratulations!!!

All participants were selected through a Multi
international computer ballot system drawn from
98,000(Ninety eight thousand) names of email users around
the world,as part of our international promotion
programme.

Due to mixed up of some names and addresses, we ask that
you keep this award personal, till your claims
has been processed and your funds remitted to you.

This is part of our security measures to avoid double
claiming or unwarranted taking
advantage of the situation by other participants or
impersonators.

To begin your claim, do file for the release of your
winning by contacting our accredited agent:

MR. PETER SEEDORF.
Foreign Transfer Manager.
ROYAL TRUST AGENCY BV,

Tel: +31-645-523-120
Email:royaltrustbv na netscape.net

NOTE:
All winnings must be notarized to complete the claim
process; winners will be referred to a Foreign Transfer
Manager,to have their winning notarized.Winners are to
cover the legal charges not STAATSLOTERIJ.NL,

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications please remember to quote your reference
number and batch numbers in all correspondence.They are
your agent, and responsible for the processing and
transfer of your winnings fund to you.

YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS W-91238-H°67/B5
(keep personal) Remember,your winning must be claimed not
later than (23-June-2006). After this date, funds might be
returned to the unclaimed. Furthermore,should there be any
change in your address, do inform your claims agent as
soon as possible.

Yours truly,

Mrs.SUSAN HENKE.
THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM (NL)

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will
result to disqualification.

You are advice to Contact your claims agent
Mr. PETER SEEDORF.

Email Address: royaltrustbv01 na netscape.net

Note: It has come to our attention that fraudulent
emails are being sent out from the Netherlands by some
group of people. These emails are NOT
from Staatsloterij -wheel Email-games or
the Multi-State Lottery Association. These emails may
claim that the recipient has won a prize
in Staatsloterij -wheel Email-games, the
Netherlands Staatsloterij or some other non-existent
international version of Staatsloterij. These
emails may include our name, our logo and links to a copy
of an old staatsloterij web page as we are working
seriously to ensure security on our web page.

In accordance with the staatsloterij -wheel E-games
policy and regulations, this notification is dispatched
directly to only the 10 lucky consolation prize Winners.
This notification also contains information that is
proprietary, privileged or confidential or otherwise
legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the right
recipient whose email address attached to the lucky
numbers along with the winning informations you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or
disseminate this notice or any part of it.