Shipping Clerk - part time position with a foreign mail order company

Ray Tomson WPf linux na linux.cz
Pátek Květen 5 10:05:19 CEST 2006

WcUW

                                            Good
  Mail Order Worldwide Ltd.      is looking for energetic and communicative individuals to fill in the positions of Shipping Clerk in the USA.
  These are home-based part-time positions suitable for students and senior citizens. No special qualifications are required.

  Mail Order Worldwide Ltd.      is an international company providing mail/internet order opportunities in the USA and Europe since 1997.     We are based in Russia, and also have offices in Latvia and Kazakhstan.

   Due to the high competition and the economies of scale, U.S. retailers are able to offer great bargains on many types of merchandise. Also, many gadgets and collectibles are only marketed in the USA. However, most major online retailers do not accept payments and/or ship orders overseas. Our company eliminates the problem by ordering the merchandise through a local affiliate and shipping it to a domestic address for further international delivery to the client. We also provide escrow services for high amount and/or web auction orders, and offer assistance with customs clearance, if required.

   Currently,    we are looking for individuals to fill in the positions of shipping clerks throughout the USA. A shipping clerk’s duties will be to track and to receive the orders made on behalf of our clients to her designated address and re-ship them to our location using a pre-paid USPS shipping labels that you will be receiving via email. You will be receiving $20 for each parcel that you ship, plus $5 for each order that you will need to re-package. We will also cover any other authorized expense. Your remuneration will be remitted to you via Western Union on a weekly basis. You can expect to handle 5-15 incoming packages weekly, following a 2 week probation period.

  The primary requirements to fill the shipping clerk position is that you are aged 18 and above, have a permanent address where you are available on a regular basis and also have access to phone and email.      You can perform your duties from the convenience of your home. You will generally be re-shipping the orders on a same day or next day basis, so you will not need to sacrifice your home space to store the deliveries.

   The position does not require any specific qualifications; however, previous customer service experience is a plus. The job is perfectly suitable for students, senior citizens and self-employed who spend most of their time at home.

  Please feel free to apply online at:

   http://www.mailorderworldwide.net/public/contracts/rc_contract.php

  For additional information on our company, please visit us online    at www.mailorderworldwide.net      or send your inquiries to hr na mailorderworldwide.biz.

zUuJSeZYMZXJWljNVktZxBENPHgBSoyDFjrnLppEVB

RND_DIGIT[2-7]