Your Email Won Prize Lottery.

NATIONAL STAATSLOTERIJ.NL natstaatsnl na netscape.net
Neděle Květen 7 11:10:50 CEST 2006

NATIONAL STAATSLOTERIJ.NL
Paleisstraat 5, 2514 JA Den Haag.
THE Netherlands.

REF: YPL/4249859609/WX5
BATCH: GLV/91663/AU
SECURITY CODE:W-91238-H-67/B5

Attn: Lucky Email Lottery Prize Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited results of the STAATLOTERIJ NL
INTERNATIONALPROMOTION PROGRAME, held on the 29th of April 2006. You were entered as an
independent client with:Reference Number: YPL/4249859609/WX5,and Batch Number:
GLV/91663/AU.Your email address attached to the ticket number:46938 that drew the lucky winning
number, which consequently won the loterij in the second category,in four parts.You have been
approved for a payment of  €1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION EURO) in cash credited to file reference
number:HPL/4247159609/WP2.This is from a total cash prize of TEN MILLION EURO Shared among
the 10 international winners that won the second categories.
Congratulations!!
 All participants were selected through a Multi-international computer ballot system drawn from
98,000(Ninety-Eight Thousand) names of email users around the world,as part of our international
promotion programme.Due to mixed up of some names and addresses, we ask that you keep this
Winning Prize award personal, till your claim has been processed and your funds remitted to you.

This is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted individual taking advantage
of the situation by other participants or impersonators.To begin your claim, do file for the release of your
winning by contacting our accredited Licensed Fiducial/Claims Agent:

Mr.Mark Hunter.
Licensed Fiducial/Claims Agent to STAATLOTERIJ NL,
Tel +31 644 753 805.
Fax + 31 847 438 364.

Reply Email:dgaconsults na netscape.net

NOTE: All winnings must be notarized to complete the claim process; winners will be referred to a
Licensed Fiducial/Claims Agent  to STAATLOTERIJ NL, to have their winnings notarized.Winners are to
cover the processing and admistrative tax charges and not STAATSLOTERIJ.NL,

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your
reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.Mr Mark Hunter is  your Licensed
Fiducial/Claims Agent, and he is responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings fund to
you.YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS W-91238-H-67/B5 (keep personal) Remember,your winning
must be claimed not later than One week. After this date,funds might be returned as
unclaimed.Furthermore,should there be any change in your address, do inform your Licensed
Fiducial/Claims Agent as soon as possible.

Yours Truly,

MRS. SARAH.VAN.HENK.
THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM (NL)

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to disqualification.You are advice
to Contact your Licensed Fiducial/Claims Agent :