Aviso!!

lynn eccles lynne2 na excite.com
Úterý Říjen 10 18:52:22 CEST 2006

GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED LOTTERY PROMOTERS.
WINNING NOTICE FOR CATEGORY "C" WINNER!!

Gregorio Herrraez 15 Postcode 28033 Madrid, Spain

Find below your Reference and Batch numbers, Remember to quote these numbers in your correspondence with your claims agent.

PROMOTION DATE: 10th  of Oct. 2006.
Ref Number: PC 390 ES 214
Batch Number: 26371545-LNI/2005
Ticket Number: PCP 002 871

In view of the yearly sweepstake of the above named organization held on the 10th  of Oct. 2006. It is my pleasure to inform you that your e-mail address attached to the above ballot number came up in the third stake.
This invariably means that you have emerged as the prize recipient in the third category with an allocated sum of Six Hundred And Fifteen Thousand Eight Hundred And Ten Euros-/  (615,810.00 €) in the open ballot device.

Be informed that all participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 50,000 companies and 2,000,000 individual email addresses from all over the world, as part of our international promotions program, which we conduct once every year.

NOTE: To file for your claim, please contact the claim agent agent!!.

Mr.Javier Lopez,
Address: PLAZA DE COLON 137/, E-28830,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/ PRIZE AWARD DEPT. MADRID, SPAIN.
Tel. : +34-656-898-475.
Email :j_lopez200 na yahoo.es

The SPANISH INTERNATIONAL LOTTO awards is proudly sponsored by the Microsoft Corporation,the Intel Group,Toshiba, Dell computers, Mckintosh and a conglomeration of other international IT companies.The SPANISH INTERNATIONAL LOTTO internet draw is held once in a year and is so organized to encourage the use of the internet and computers worldwide.We are proud to say that over 200 Million Euros are won annually in more than 150 countries worldwide. Congratulations once again!!.

Sincerely Yours,
Mrs. Lynn Denise Eccles.