Exciting News About Your Website - Please Read

UK Web Site Design web_site_designing_uk na email.com
Pátek Srpen 31 19:43:52 CEST 2007

Please take a moment to read this email.

This company builds really nice sites, they helped me, I'm sure they can
help you.

Best of Luck

----- Original Message -----
From: UK Web Design
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 6:33 PM
Subject: Exciting News About Your Website

Please reply only to the email links in the text below.

Do you need a new website?
Does your existing website need a graphical or content update?
Does your website need e-commerce development?
Do you need help to get better results from the Search Engines?
Do you need a copywriter to help improve your website?

For more information, please read this email or email us at
uk-websitedesigning-4-u na lycos.com with a brief outline of how we can help
together with your contact details and we'll send you an estimate.

You will be amazed at how competitive our prices are for the quality of our
work.

Our work is always our best advert, so email us at
uk-websitedesigning-4-u na lycos.com if you want to see examples.

Located in the UK for over 7 years, our creative graphic designers have
helped develop visually stunning websites to improve visitor experiences.

Our skilled programmers have integrated a wide variety of online sales and
marketing functionality to make our websites deliver the results that YOU
require.

Finally our Search Engine team can bring the traffic to drive real results.

Why settle for second best, give your customers a visitor experience to
remember, at a cost that you can afford.

Over the last 7 years we have helped hundreds of businesses and
organisations, both large and small, to develop a  successful Internet
presence. Why not let us help you?

Email us at uk-websitedesigning-4-u na lycos.com with details of how we can
help
together with your contact details and we'll email you an estimate. Our
prices are very competetive for the quality of our work.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email. We look forward to working
with you.

If don't want to receive email from us, we apologise for any inconvenience
caused and ask that you simply email
uk-websitedesigning-4-u na lycos.com putting remove as the subject.

If you are sending from another email address, please include the email
address that you want removed.