Dear Beloved Friend

Mrs. marry john marryjohn_302 na yahoo.co.uk
Pondělí Únor 5 14:08:09 CET 2007

Dear Beloved Friend

I am Mrs. Marry John from Ghana, Presently staying in France. I am married to Mr. John Mike who works with Ghana embassy in Lome-Togo for ten years before he dead in the year 2003. We are married for ten years with out a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only for days. Before his death we were both born again Christian.

Since he dead I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home, which the Bible is against. When my husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$9.8Million{Nine Million Eight Hundred thousand U.S Dollars} with one Security Company in Europe. Presently, this morning is still with the Security firm. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight month due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to keep this fund in Europe.

I want an organization or an individual who will use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that gift. I took this decision because
I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christian and I don't want my husbands effort to be used by unbelievers.

I don't want a situation whereby this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know were I am going. I know that I am going to be in bosom of the lord. Exodus 14 VS14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relative around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I received your reply I shall inform the security firm in Europe that you are the beneficiary of the said fund. I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the organization to always pray for my husband and me because the lord is our shepherd. My happiness is that I lived of a worthy Christian.
Whoever that wants to serve the lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Hoping to receive your reply and remain blessed in the lord.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Marry John
Email: marryjohn_302 na yahoo.co.uk