transparentni proxy pomoci iptables a squid na dvou strojich

Daniel Merc Daniel_Merc na rekonix.cz
Úterý Červenec 17 11:14:24 CEST 2007

zadej do google: iptables squid transparent

a prvni odkaz ti da presnou odpoved:
(http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-mini/TransparentProxy.html)

6. Transparent Proxy to a Remote Box

Now, the question naturally arises, if we can do all this nifty stuff
redirecting HTTP connections to local ports, could we do the same thing
but to a remote box (e.g., the machine with squid running is not the
same machine as iptables is running on). The answer is yes, but it takes
a little different magic words...

Dan