Urgent Attention.

Ms Joan Ahmed joanahmed25 na hotmail.com
Sobota Březen 17 14:47:09 CET 2007

From:Miss Joan Ahmed.
Email: ahmedjohnson30 na yahoo.pl
TEL: + 44-703-195-7307

Greetings,

I sincerely hope this message will meet you well.

I am Joan Ahmed, the only Daughter of Eng. Kamal Ahmed,a construction Engineer and head of Balad Regional reconstruction project.He was assassinated last January in Balad, north of Baghdad by the Shiite militants following the political Sectarian uprising in Baghdad.

I am writing from Europe, where I moved immediately after his death due to the violence and uncertainties back home as a result of the war and the purpose of my mail is to request for your assistance in a financial transaction.

Before the death of my father, he deposited the sum of (US$12.5M)in a private Security Deposit Firm in Europe and this money was initially meant for the purchase of new construction machines.

I am seeking your assistance in transferring this money into a private or company account for investment purposes. I want to assure you that this fund is safe for investment.

If you can be of assistance in this regard, kindly get back to me so we can discuss further.

 Thanking you in anticipation of your cooperation.
 Best Regards,

 Joan Ahmed