From: Andrew Clark

Andrew Clark andrewclark1700 na yahoo.com.hk
Úterý Květen 1 22:45:09 CEST 2007

Hello Dear,

I have the honour and confidence to introduce this business to you in view of the fact that you are trustworthy and reliable as my inquires reveals.

I am Mr. Andrew Clark a staff of the Standard Chartered Bank here in London Uk. There is an account opened in this bank in 1994 but since 1998 nobody has operated on this account again. After a private and intensive investigation, I discovered that the owner of this account (Mr. Chapman Mark J.) was an oil merchant - a foreigner, who died since 1998 without having a beneficiary to this account.

http://cnnstudentnews.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/
http://cnnstudentnews.cnn.com/WORLD/americas/9809/08/swissair.02/

My investigation proved to me he never informed any of his family members about this funds and he also did not have any next of kin to the said funds. The amount in this account is  Fifty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pound sterling. Since no one has come forth to claim these funds, the bank management is willing to welcome any foreigner who has correct information to this Account which I will give upon receipt of your positive response towards my proposal. I assure you a 100% that there is no risk to this business. After its conclusion I will retrieve all documents used in the transfer and destroy them in your presence, when I come over to your account base for sharin of funds and possible investment.

Sharing will be 30% for you, 0.5% for any expenses incurred during this business 30% for charity organizations because this was one of the things he made known to me personaly before he died in the plane crash while the remaining 35% for me. As soon as I hear from you I will put up an annual leave so I could be able to facilitate the transfer of this fund to any Account of your choice.

Contact me urgently for the way forward.

Thanks.

Andrew Clark.