Job Proposal

Daniel Gerrad danielgerrad na aol.com
Pondělí Září 24 02:49:56 CEST 2007

Good day,
I'm Mr Daniel Gerrad and I own a company Based on Chinese and
African
textile and fabric material in the UK,I'm in search for a
trustworthy
representative in Australia that can help as a link
between me
and my clients over there.I just reviewed your email through
my
email
search I would like to know if your are interested
work from home for us DL ARTS COMPANY LIMITED .
I Urgently need a representative in Australia,work
online
from home and get paid weekly without leaving or affecting
your
present
job?
My Company produces various clothing materials,
batiks,assorted
fabrics
and
traditional costumes.We have clients we supply weekly in the
USA and
my
clients make payments for our supplies every week in form of
checks
which will take 45days to be credited here if it is
transferred
here
directly,so I need a honest and sincere individual in
Australia
to work
as
my representative and assist me in processing the payments
from our
clients
and I will pay him/her 10% per each payment recieved on my
behalf,your
likely to recieve 6 payments per week,minimum of 4.
HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT YOUR EXPECTED TO TAKE CARE OFF
Receive payments from my patronizing customers in the United
States
on my behalf i, then
deduct 10% from the total
funds
received as your workmanship and forward the balance to me
Via Western
Union
Money Transfer.(the transfer charges should also be
deducted from the
total
amount your sending to me).
Sheryl Shavers (my former representative has moved to
Germany with
her family) Our payments will be issued out in your name
and sent to
your
address.
So all I need is to forward your information to my numerous
customers
in
Australia and I will contact you before they issue
payment to
you.
Hope to get a favourable reply, if accepted to be my rep and
get
back to
me with the following informations in this format.
Full:
Name :
full
Address :
Tel number :
Sex :
Age : <>
I will need this informations from you for my record,also if
you
require
more information, do not hesitate to contact me,i will
give you a call asap.
Thanks.
MR. Daniel Gerrad
Managing Director