Nokia / Blackberry / Motorola Hot Deals

pr1209 na cellularpartners.com pr1209 na cellularpartners.com
Čtvrtek Prosinec 11 02:07:47 CET 2008

Motorola V3i
Flip Assembly with LCD and Flex Cable
(Original & Brand New)
Price –  US$24.50

Nokia N73 LCD US$32.50
(Original & Brand New)
Part #4850883
Price – US$32.50

Motorola K1/V3/U6 Travel Charger
(Original & Brand New)
Part #SPN5404
Price - US$2.50

Nokia Charger Adapter
(Original & Brand New)
Part # - CA-44
Price  - US$0.75

Motorola K1/V3/U6 Headset
(Original & Brand New)
Part # - SYN1471
Price  - US$0.75

Motorola K1/V3/U6 Headset
(Original & Brand New)
Part # - SYN0896A
Price  - US$0.75

Blackberry 7100 Battery
(Original & Brand New )
Part # - C-S1
Price - US$3.50

Blackberry Stereo Headset
(Original & Brand New)
Part #  - HDW-14322-001
Price - US$1.75

Prices FOB Miami - Minimum Quantity Required Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any other Original part or accessory because We might have what you are looking for in our inventory!

Marvol USA Corporation
Phone: 1 (305) 358-4305
Fax: 1 (305) 358-9759
Address: 245 SE 1st Street Suite 329
Miami, FL 33131 USA
E-mail: marvol na marvol.com <mailto:marvol na marvol.com>

to remove your address from our database.

All service marks or trademarks are the property of their respective companies.

Dear clients and Distributors,

We will be closed due to the holiday season from December 19 2008 to January 05 2009. We respectfully request that you make the proper arrangements and anticipate your orders. We want to complete all your orders before the holidays without delays or any inconveniences.

We wish you Happy Holidays!

Estimado Cliente:

Nuestra corporacion estara cerrada durante las festividades de Diciembre y Ańo Nuevo, desde el dia 19 de Diciembre del 2008 hasta el dia 05 de Enero del 2009. Les rogamos que tomen esta nota en cuenta y que programen sus pedidos con anticipacion , de modo que podamos cumplir con todas las entregas.

Les deseamos unas Felices Fiestas!