Iben

Iben Mereni mereniben0 na hotmail.com
Sobota Únor 23 16:20:20 CET 2008

Hello,
I am Mr.Iben Mereni,and I am contacting you from Dakar, Senegal for a mutual
business relationship and investment. I have some funds realized
through contract execution and I need your cooperation to invest the funds. The
first stage requires transferring the funds to your account for
subsequent investment.
I have chosen to contact you because you live in a country
where I want to invest in. I therefore want you to work with me as a
partner. On receipt of your response, I will send you full details of
the transaction and more information about myself.
I await your prompt response.
Best regards,
Iben Mereni.