Joint investments in your country

Mrs.Bidur El Maki bidurmaki na gmail.com
Pátek Březen 14 19:01:17 CET 2008

My dear,

After several official enquiries from the foreign trade office of our Chambers of Commerce and Industry, I decided to contact you directly.
Please, I need your guidelines and assistance in establishing a Five-Star Tourist Hotel and Real Estate Investments in your country within the next few weeks.
Kindly take out a moment of your very busy schedule today to reply my email for more details and send me any list of viable investments currently available in your country for my consideration.

My Email address is: bidurelmaki na gmail.com

Regards,
Mrs.Bidur ElMaki