PPPoE relay

Miroslav Lednicky, AVONET, s.r.o. lednicky na avonet.cz
Úterý Říjen 6 13:53:32 CEST 2009

Dobry den,

	diky za tip. Jeste jsem se na to dival podrobneji a nasel jsem
v RFC 2516 nasledujici:

A Relay-Session-Id TAG MUST NOT be added if the discovery packet
       already contains one.  In that case the intermediate agent SHOULD
       use the existing Relay-Session-Id TAG.  If it can not use the
       existing TAG or there is insufficient room to add a Relay-
       Session-Id TAG, then it SHOULD return a Generic-Error TAG to the
       sender.

Takze teoreticky by to jit mohlo. Ale ve zdrojaku pppoe-relay pod
Linuxem, je jen:

/* We do not re-use relay-id tags.  Drop the frame.  The RFC says the
            relay agent SHOULD return a Generic-Error tag, but this does not
            make sense for PADI packets. */

Takze pod Linuxem smula, jedine, ze by to tam nekdo dopsal.

Preji hezky den.