ssh: no tty present and no aks pass program specified

Vaclav Snajdr vsn na snajdr.de
Pátek Prosinec 10 13:52:18 CET 2010

Hi,

I try to run the open source software "x2go". It uses sshfs,ssh, nx.
The test is with SuSE11.2 as client, 11.3 as server.

After some time the system writes "no tty present and no ask pass program
specified".

I think this message is coming from the server.

I have read the man of ssh-askpass, ssh-agent, ssh-add, but i do not know
what program must be given to SSH_ASKPASS. (My aplication uses Tcl/Tk)

My question is what program should be set to SSH_ASKPASS ?

Pokracuji cesky, nebot na anglicky dotaz dosla zatim jedna nich nerikajici
odpoved.

Ma byt SSH_ASKPASS program treba Xorg, aby aplikace Tk mohla byt provedena?

Dekuji predem

Vaclav Snajdr