RE: Online Workers Needed – No Experience Necessary

Jacob Martin jm_opps2011 na hotmail.com
Sobota Srpen 20 08:42:45 CEST 2011

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=1700821&referrer=warlyndiola

Hello,

Have you been searching for a way to make more money?

Would you like to work from the comfort of your home, making full
time income for part time hours?

Top Internet companies currently have a massive demand for Data
Entry Assistants and we've been commissioned to help them by
connecting them with people that desire to work right out of their
homes.

* Are you interested in a pay rate of up to $220 per day?

* Are you available 5-15 hours per week to work on your computer?

* Do you have an Internet connection and a computer?

* Can you read and write in English?

If you answered yes to the questions above, then you qualify for
these highly paid Data Entry Assistant positions.

Go to >>
https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=1700821&referrer=warlyndiola

Now you can make money right in your home easily - and these
Data-Entry jobs are a lot of fun and extremely rewarding!

To secure one of these Data Entry positions now, please register
below:

Go to >>
https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=1700821&referrer=warlyndiola

To Your Success,

Jacob Martin - My Data Team

If you no longer want to receive our emails
reply with NO MORE as subject....

This is a ONE TIME message sent using the

'Email a Friend' feature at

http://www.northeastanimalshelter.org

Sent by Jacob Martin - jm_opps2011 na hotmail.com

You have NOT been added to our email or mail list.

To join our email list visit:

http://www.northeastanimalshelter.org