Turkey Creek Specials 2/3/11 - 2/5/11 + Big Game Scramble

Turkey Creek Golf Club clubcorp na mailer.memfirst.net
Středa Únor 2 21:45:27 CET 2011

Turkey Creek's "Big Game" Scramble
Sunday, February 6, 2011

8:30 AM Shotgun Start
$69.00 per player Includes:
*4 Person Scramble or "Own Ball" Option
*Closest to Pin-prize: 1dz Pro V1's #3 & #14
*Cart w/Range Balls Closest to Pin-prize: Round of Golf #8 & #11
*Breakfast Buffet at 6:30am and
*Prizes for Top 3 Scramble Teams
*Happy Hour, Appetizers Specials and Prizes After Golf
**Field Limited to the first 36 (4 player) Teams

For More Information or to Sign and pre-pay for a guaranteed spot, call or come to the Pro Shop

  Valentine's Golf And Dinner

Join us for our Valentine's Golf and Dinner special.  Treat your special someone to 9 holes of golf and an outstanding NY steak and shrimp scampi dinner for only $79. Call the pro shop for more details. Let us make this special day one to remember for years to come. THIS IS ON FEB. 13th at 2:30 for the shot gun start You can call or visit the pro shop to reserve your spot today!
                                  AND...
For this very special occasion, we are again offering The Gift Of Golf for $129.  This Valentine's Day promotion includes 1 round of golf at Turkey Creek, 1 round of golf at Teal Bend, and 1 round of golf at Empire Ranch.  These certificates NEVER expire and are valid ANY DAY at ANY TIME holidays included. (excludes tournament play) Get yours today, as this WILL NOT last!!! Promotion ends Fib. 15th.

Turkey Creek is NOW offering Grip Replacements!!!

Fast and efficient grip replacement at a low cost to you. Have them done before you play your next round. Grips will be done in a short time frame (often same day!) between $6 and $10 each plus tax (depending on grip type). There's nothing like new golf grips...

                    Driving Range:
Will be on grass regularly Wednesday-Sunday and sometimes Monday from Sunrise to Sunset.  Be sure to ask about our MONEY SAVING programs to get your game in shape for the season.

  Saturday Golf Clinic AND CLUB DEMO!
                THIS WEEK ONLY!!!!
Come out for our weekly $10 golf clinic at 9:00 and at 10:00 Demo our unused golf equipement. Purchase ANY golf club and recieve a FREE round of golf for anyday at anytime...This and every Saturday, Turkey Creek will be offering a $10 two hour golf clinic to help you learn and enjoy the game of golf. This clinic will feature one hour dedicated to short game improvement (call the pro shop for information about which part of the short game we will focus on this week) and one hour to driving range work (one large bucket included).  These clinics will be instructed by Turkey Creek's Assistant Golf Professional John Scudder IV.  Check in is at 9:00am at the pro-shop. We hope to see you there.

This Week's Specials:

Thursday, February 3rd

*Play from 7:00 to 8:00 for $38 with breakfast or lunch FREE
*Tee times after 11:15 am for $26 with cart
*Anytime after 1:10 pm for $22

Friday, February 4th

*Play from 7:10 to 7:30 for $43 with breakfast or lunch FREE
*Tee times from 12:15 to 12:30 (3 available) for $38
*Tee times 1:30 and after for $23

Saturday, February 5th

*Play from 7:10 to 7:30 (4 available times) for $48 with breakfast or lunch FREE
*From 8:20 to 8:50 for only $48!
*Tee times from 10:00 to 10:30 for $45
*All tee times after 1:00 are $26!

You may book your tee times by either calling us directly @  (916) 434-9100  (916) 434-9100 or Utilize our on-line tee time reservation system at
www.turkeycreekgc.com
You must print and present this coupon upon check-in to receive any of the above Green Fee specials
See us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/turkeycreekgc for more daily specials!

Click the link below or paste into a browser to Stop future Mailings
http://members.clubcorp.com/club/scripts/email/email_optout.asp?EMAIL=linux@linux.cz&CODE=GBGOAGNSGOYIYNOSOEATGAA