Valentine's Sweetheart Golf Event, ESPN Challenge, Golf Specials, and Blowout Sale!

Teal Bend Golf Club clubcorp na mailer.memfirst.net
Středa Únor 9 01:32:37 CET 2011

1. Valentine's Sweetheart Golf Tournament
2. ESPN Challenge
3. Green Fee Specials!
4. Blowout Sale!

1. Valentine's Sweetheart Golf Tournament
    On February 13th, join us for our Valentine's Sweetheart Golf Tournament. Treat your special someone to this 18 hole chapman golf event and an outstanding New York Strip Steak and Shrimp Pasta Dinner  for only $110 per couple. Call the pro shop for more details. Let us make this special day one to remember for years to come. This is a 12:00 shot gun start with dinner and awards following your round. You can call or visit the pro shop to reserve your spot today!

AND...

For this very special occasion, we are again offering The Gift Of Golf for $129. This Valentine's Day promotion includes 1 round of golf at Turkey Creek, 1 round of golf at Teal Bend, and 1 round of golf at Empire Ranch. These certificates NEVER expire and are valid ANY DAY at ANY TIME holidays included. (excludes tournament play) Get yours today, as this WILL NOT last!!! Promotion ends Feb. 15th.

2.ESPN Challenge
"Searching for America's Best 2 Some"

    We are having our first ESPN event of 2011 on Saturday February 26th. The cost is $99.00 per player and includes green fees, cart, range balls, and everyone who plays will get a gift certificate for a round of golf. You also get with your entry a $30.00 Under Armour gift card, 2 sleeves of Callaway golf balls and a subscription to Golf Magazine.

    To get signed up either call the shop at 916-922-5209 or email me back your completed entry form and I will take care of it for you. If you have any questions please feel free to email me or call me anytime.

3. Green Fee Specials
at Teal Bend Golf Club!

Wednesday,  February 9th (Golf w/cart )
*Play at 7:50 or earlier for $35 and save $11!
*Play between 11:30-11:50 for $33!
*Play after 2:00 for $23!

Thursday, February 10th (Golf w/Cart)
*Play golf at 8:00 or earlier for $38 and save $10!
*Play between 12:15-12:30 for $30 and save $6!
*Play after 2:20 for $23!

 Friday, February 11th (Golf w/Cart)
*Play golf at 7:50 or earlier for $48  and save $8!
*Play between 10:30-10:50 for $46  and save $10.
*Play after 2:00 for $25!

 Saturday, February 12th (Golf w/Cart)
*Play golf at 7:20 or earlier for $53 and save $10!
*Play between 12:30-12:50 for $33 and save $13!
*Play after 2:00 for $25!

You must print and present this coupon upon check-in to receive any of the above Green Fee specials. See us on Facebook or Twitter at http://twitter.com/tealbendgcsac for more daily specials!

4. Blowout Sale!

Come checkout the incredible savings being offered at Teal Bend Golf Club.  Spend $100 on merchandise in the pro shop and receive a free round of golf.

-Nike Victory Drivers and Hybrids  25%-40% Off!
-909 Titleist and Victory Nike Demo Drivers $199-$179!
-Taylor Made Burner Superfast Drivers Now Only $199!
-Taylor Made Burner Superfast Fairway Woods Now Only $169!
-Pro V1 Golf Balls $39.99 per dozen!

Call or visit the pro shop to find out about additional offers.

Click the link below or paste into a browser to Stop future Mailings
http://members.clubcorp.com/club/scripts/email/email_optout.asp?EMAIL=linux@linux.cz&CODE=GBGTBINARIYIYNNGSEATAOR