Hope to cooperate with you successfully

Matthew ahaqing na 163.com
Pátek Únor 18 11:42:03 CET 2011

Dear Friend,
  Hello!
  It is a pleasure to write to you this e-mail, this is Matthew from China. This e-mail is to contact you and hope to establish a long-term and friendly cooperative relations with you.
  We are the largest  professional manufacturer in electrical products in China.Our products are exported to many countries all over the world, Now we hope you will be interested in our products (junction box、KWH meter、distribution box、miniature circuit breaker、timer、contactor、relay etc).Each product has its own series. Welcome to our Website: www.sunfad.com
  Having high regard for our products please,They are very cheap but high quality. If you want to import any one kind of them or any kinds of them, Do not hesitate to contact with us, thank you!
  In your website, we have found some electrical products, so we shall send to you some catalogues of our part products for your checking in the attachment.
  Look forward to your further information,Your kind reply will be highly appreciated for us!  Thanks and best regards!
  Yours friend, Matthew
SUNFAD ELECTRICAL GROUP CO., LTD.
Add:XIANGJINYANG LIUSHI WENZHOU 325604 ZHEJIANG, CHINA
www.sunfad.com                  Msn:  ahaqing na 163.com
Tel: 0086-577-27862819          Skype: sunfadcn
Fax:0086-577-27862859
E-mail:  marketing na sunfad.com       ahaqing na 163.com

优联网络 http://www.chinamysql.com  专业提供各类虚拟主机,不满意可获退款。

强势套餐:100M主机送顶级域名,送10个10M企业油箱,加送20个二级域名,仅需318元/年!

三龙证券投资 http://3long.sayba.com 为您提供专业理财服务。现在购买只需588元,赠送价值超过1800元的礼品!

说吧网上商城 http://shop.sayba.com 全是厂商直销的新品或折上折的商品,是您网络购物的好去处!

使用极星邮件群发,无须通过邮件服务器,直达对方邮箱,速度绝对一流!

软件下载网址:http://www.lovexin.com,更多的超酷软件等你来下载哦!