Perfect mould factory from China

sabrina na heshengmold.com sabrina na heshengmold.com
Pátek Leden 21 05:18:19 CET 2011

Dear Sir,

This is Sabrina from He Sheng Mould Ltd in China.
I know your info from the internet when I search for the overseas customer.
It will be my pleasure to introduce our company to you as below , and hope we can built up business relationship with each other.

He Sheng Mould manufacturing facility has experienced continuous growth since it was established in 2002 in Hongkong .
After the factory founded, we have became an industrial group diversified in design, tooling, injection molding, precision machinery manufacturing, die casting and stamping.
To meet the most stringent industry demands, our facility features the latest in high-tech CNC equipment and CAD/CAM software such as SolidWorks, Proe, UG and AutoCAD…

When you select the services of He Sheng Mould,, you also benefit from the extensive expertise of our Design/Engineering Department.
Our experience has shown that projects run more smoothly when we're allowed to handle an entire project-the design, building and molding-on site.

The principle of "Customer Focus, Quality First, Strive for Excellence" has led the group to advance and develop rapidly over the past years.
He Sheng Mould products has covered major area of world, including Europe, USA and Asia.
In the mean time, we have a european agent office located in Germany, pls link to www.skt-soltwedel.de to find more information, Mr. Klaus Soltwedel has over 25 years experience in mould design and making. We are sure we can help you well.

If you need mould and part quotation, pls send your drawing or sample to me. I will reply and quote to you promptly.

For more info, welcome visit our website: www.heshengmould.com
Hoping to make business with you in mould field!

Thanks & best regards

Sabrina
He Sheng Mould Co., Ltd
Tel:  + 86 - 13714532735