Professional CAD Drafting Services

Ben juantutchog44ngkas na msn.com
Čtvrtek Leden 27 16:14:09 CET 2011

CAD Drafting Services

We are a China based studio providing innovative and cost effective CAD
drafting and design solutions that provide value to business needs. We
introduced ourselves with a vision to be the best rather than to be the
biggest of all the players in the industry. We truly believe in aligning
ourselves with our customer's goals, objectives and needs and build
long-term relationships. With our expertise in AutoCAD drafting services, we
are able to convert your original document (hand drafted or scanned) into an
error free DXF, DGN, DWG format.

Services:
AutoCAD Design
AutoCAD Conversion
AutoCAD Drawings
AutoCAD Engineering
Solid Words Design
2D to 3D conversions
Architectural renderings
Raster to vector conversion
Architectural drawings
GIS conversion
CNC programming
Logo vectorization
Digitizing maps
Legacy drawing conversion

Best regards,
Ben
Benjaminfansice AutoCAD Solutions
Contact: ibautocad na yeah.net

Pls send address to cadremove na yeah.net  for remove