Virtual Assistant Position

linux na muni.cz linux na muni.cz
Sobota Červenec 2 16:15:40 CEST 2011

Good day!

Let me present you one of the largest worldwide enterprises where I work as a manager of HR department.

This company is well known in various fields such as:
* estate property
* founding and abatement of enterprises
* private undertaking service
* etc.

And for the moment we are ready to offer European citizens several open positions as local manager:
- great pay from day one
- partial employment
- flextime

If you decide that the following vacancy suits you well, provide us with the name, surname and phone number of yours in order the managers of our company could be able to contact you over the phone. Maxwell na europe-hire.net

Attention! We are recruiting only those who have a right to work in Europe!

We are waiting for your prompt reply