New job vacancy - see details

linux na muni.cz linux na muni.cz
Sobota Červenec 9 06:12:05 CEST 2011

Good day!

Let me present you one of the largest worldwide enterprises where I work as a manager of HR department.

Our company takes an active part in the life of its subsidiaries, for instance:
* real estate
* founding and abatement of enterprises
* private undertaking service
* etc.

And currently, we are looking for managers in Europe to fulfill certain tasks:
- wages 2300 EURO +bonus
- 1 - 2 working hours per day
- individual time-table

If you are interested in our job offer please submit us your contact details: Wyatt na totaljoblists.net

Attention! We are recruiting only those who have a right to work in Europe!

Please mention your name and write the phone number. One of our managers will contact you to arrange a prior interview.