Administrative Assistant Position

sarek na muni.cz sarek na muni.cz
Středa Červen 29 21:13:37 CEST 2011

Good day!

Id like to introduce myself as a manager of the HR department of the leading trade company.

Our company is dealing with a great number of different fields, such as:
- real estate
- founding and abatement of enterprises
- supporting in opening of banking accounts
- etc.

And at the moment we need employees in Europe:
- earnings up to  USD +bonus
- part-time employment
- flexible working schedule

If you are interested in this position, send us more detailed information about yourself so we could contact you and conduct a prior interview. Clinton na europe-hire.net

We are looking for the people who have an official permission to work in Europe!

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions and we will gladly assist you.