Job Offer - Flexible Hours

sarek na muni.cz sarek na muni.cz
Čtvrtek Červen 30 13:30:00 CEST 2011

Salute!

I am writing to you on behalf of the large corporation where I work at the Human Resources department.

Our company takes an active part in the life of its subsidiaries, for instance:
* estate property
* founding and abatement of enterprises
* private undertaking service
* etc.

And for the moment we are creating a regional managers team in Europe offering:
- great pay from day one
- partial employment
- flexible working time

Have we sparked your interest? Dont hesitate and send us your contact information for further dialogue.  Erin na europe-hire.net

Attention! We are only looking for European citizens!

We will be extremely pleased to start working with you and having you as a part of our great team.