Start Working Today

linux na muni.cz linux na muni.cz
Čtvrtek Červen 30 18:58:14 CEST 2011

Greetings!

Let me present you one of the largest worldwide enterprises where I work as a manager of HR department.

Our enterprise is inseparably connected with a great number of various activities, like:
* real estate
* founding and abatement of enterprises
* private undertaking service
* etc.

At the present time we have vacancies to be filled by European residents only:
- wages 2300  +bonus
-  partial employment
- optimal timetable

If this vacancy suits you, and you have an aspiration to work in our company, do not hesitate to contact us. Jackie na europe-hire.net

Be informed! Candidates from Europe are needed only!

We appreciate the increased interest you have placed in our company and assure you that we are happy to cooperate with you.