The salary 2200 euros

stephan.pfleghar na wanadoo.fr stephan.pfleghar na wanadoo.fr
Čtvrtek Duben 5 08:13:19 CEST 2012

The developing team is offering the vacant work places.
You will earn is not less than 1950 EUR plus the bonuses from each task. A
flexible hours. Training is during the work. Requirements for a employees:
- Average age from 23 years old
- Habitation inside the EU
- Excellent usage of the computer and Internet
Every day we develop in all directions. We appeal a responsible a
task-oriented a sociable a good people to join the professinal team.
Find out more about the full offers about the vacant work places by writing
the letter to the mail: jobs na jobsmakr.net