Do u like coffee? Me too and I'm pretty sure we've got much more in common; )

Wen Gokey huey5566shanor na yahoo.com
Úterý Srpen 14 05:50:31 CEST 2012

Hi,
My name is Wen. Probably you think that it's pretty wired or something like that but anyway sometimes I search through the internet looking for interesting people and that is how I found you. I don't lose anything but I can acquire something doing this, right?)
I hope you are not afraid of things like that. So I found you, and I I don't know why but I'm pretty sure that you r an interesting person and also I'm sure that it will be an exciting meeting for both of us.
As you could already notice I am an open-minded, very communicable and kind person. I really enjoy travelling and meeting new people. It is just a really short introduction and I will tell you more about myself when you reply. Now, please tell me something about yourself! What are u interesting in? What singles you out? Can you tell me something special about you?
I hope you aren't going ignore it and you will write me back. Now the world is your oyster.)
Unfortunately I gotta go now but I'm waiting 4 your answer!
Talk to you later!
Wen