One man or woman, to be more precise, can change the life, do you agree?)

Ashanti Menke marlonbrausenoo na yahoo.com
Neděle Srpen 26 02:58:36 CEST 2012

Hello!
To start with Let me tell how I found you. I was searching through sites and accidentlystumble across your pics and I thought that there is there is nothing wrong cuz people should get to know each other somehow, right?)
So my name is Ashanti and I hope you will write me back and tell me your name.)
Since I was first to write I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I'm very interesting girl and I'm a person who really enjoys travelling SOOO MUCH that I am even ready to keep on walking around the whole world until that  moment when I meet a man who I'd love for real and stay with him wherever he goes and whatever happens. Dreaming is not prohibited, right?) Yeah, you might think that it sounds like pipe dreams, but I actually think so.) Alright, also I love meeting new interesting people who may tell me a lot of interesting stories about their lives and so on.
So, what can you tell me about yourself? You are attractive, I know it for sure.) What r u interesting in? I hope you won't think that I'm just crazy and you'll tell me about yourself.)
I expect you to write me back... let's say... on the next day?))
I am really waiting for your answer. Please, write me back.
Later!