KINDLY ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT

NIG. NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION nnpc na my-officedesk.info
Čtvrtek Prosinec 6 09:38:08 CET 2012

Attn: The President/CEO

This is a follow up to the Contract Execution notification that my office sent to you earlier. Kindly advice if the message was received and do indicate your interest and capability in dealing with the project.

I hope to read from you ASAP.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours Sincerely,

Tony Amanda
NNPC Towers, Central Business District,
Herbert Macaulay Way,
P.M.B. 190, Garki, Abuja.
Tel:  +234 817 757 4017

Notice:  This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender by reply email and destroy the original message.