power board shared photos with you

power board power_board na 163.com
Pondělí Prosinec 10 11:13:04 CET 2012

Dear Sir/Madam

I get your contact from your Corp.. Website and feel honorable to introduce
our factory and our NEW PRODUCTS to you!

Fantel is a socket manufacturer located in Yuyao, Zhejiang,China.We help
our customer to exploit their market through some small innovations.You may
see our design and quality in the Attachment.It's different from others.

We have 3 series of socket in different levels for your choices.All are
innovative and competitive.You can find more features from our catalogue.

1/Multiple PVC/AL socket:

  *Very unique Patented foot switch;

  *USB charger:1AX2 suitable for IPAD;

  *Professional surge protection:1050J;

  *Different functional modules;

  *Flat housing and compact faceplate of function modules;

  *Good process on PVC and AL material;

  *Injection colour or paiting colour

  *Competitive price

2/Value PP socket:

3/Basic PP socket:

If you have any interest,welcome to check more with us.

  Best regards!

Steven Yin

NING BO FANTEL ELECTRIC APPLIANCES CO.,LTD