New Job

Andrew Harrell retrenchmentspc402 na mandarin-nsk.ru
Úterý Červen 19 10:15:23 CEST 2012

The marketing firm selecting candidates.
The emoluments is from 62000 Czech Koruna plus the bonuses from each
operation. A part-time working day. Education is in the process of the work.
Requirements for a applicants:
	Mean age from 23 years old
	Location onsite the European Union
	Basic English
	Excellent handling with the PC and Internet
Every day our company works on the development in all directions. Our team
appeals a responsible a task-oriented a sociable a good people to go in with
the professinal team.
Find out more about the full offers about the vacant work places by sending
message to the email - contact na jobsmark.net