Work-Part-Time

sachin na mobis.ae sachin na mobis.ae
Úterý Červen 19 22:00:20 CEST 2012

The developing company is offering the available working positions.
The emoluments is from 62000 Czech Koruna excluding the interests from each
task. A part-time working day. Education in time of the work. Requirements
for a candidates:
	Age no less than 23 years old
	Location in the territory the European Union
	Basic English
	Excellent handling with the PC and Internet
Every day our firm goes for development in all directions. Our team invites
a reliable a goal-seeking a sociable a good people to join the professinal
team.
Get all the information about the vacanciesavailable working positions by
sending the letter to the e-mail: contact na jobsmark.net