You aren't like others, me neither. Let's meet?)

Cierra Cortese zoranorwayii na yahoo.com
Pondělí Září 24 01:37:29 CEST 2012

Hi, my name is Cierra. I came upon ur pic by chance, and I really liked your looks, to tell the truth, I even downloaded it. You seem to be a man who is interesting to spend time with, you know, you really attract me :) I never tell men that I like them usually but this time I couldn't resist :) Maybe we could become something more together? :)
Wanna see my picture? Maybe you will like me too and we will be able to get a chance to meet each other... I hope you won't make me wait and suffer and will answer me as soon as you see it.
Can't wait for your answer,
Cierra.