Website design and hosting in Kenya

Website Masters Kenya Ltd sales na pishengdigitalprocess.com
Pondělí Duben 1 14:34:40 CEST 2013

Website Masters (EA) Ltd is the premier provider of the following:

Domain name registration ( .com .net .org .co.ke .ac.ke .or.ke .co.ug .co.tz)

Website and email  hosting:

- Unlimited Web Space
- Unlimited Data Transfer per month
- Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts
- Unlimited MySQL database accounts
- Unlimited Web Email Accounts

- Control panel account

Full featured hosting with PHP, FrontPage, ASP, MySQL, & Exceptional
Customer Support!

Web Design:

Cost of webdesign depends on the amount of information to be handled and the
complexity of the website

Custom Web Design

- Website Maintenance
- Search Engine Optimization
- E-Commerce Store Design
- Complete Solutions

Our Web Design team will create a professional website to meet your needs.
We provide a full range of design services that will help you achieve a
successful Internet presence.

For more information visit http://www.stratechkenya.com
or email us on sales na stratechkenya.com

Here are some of the websites we have registered,developed and hosted

Ecommerce sites

www.infoservekenya.com
http://5waysltd.com/index.php

Other sites

http://www.rolssltd.com
http://www.millerfoundationkenya.co.ke
http://www.milleradvocates.com
http://www.buyacar.co.ke
http://www.3t-innovations.com
http://www.capitaledgeinnovations.com
http://www.vividafrica.com
http://www.kawe-kenya.org
http://www.progressive.co.ke
http://www.agipolafrica.co.ke
http://www.alicetours.net
http://www.southernsuntrading.com
http://premier-deadsea.co.ke
http://www.christiansmedium.org
http://www.prasolconsult.org
http://www.peace-tree.net
http://www.africansafariskenya.com
http://www.kidfs.co.ke
http://www.saltandlightoutreachministries.org
http://www.saveglobe.org
http://www.somraf.org
http://www.repentandpreparetheway.org
http://www.adcosomalia.com/

Regards,

Sales Team
Stratech Office Systems Ltd
Email: sales na stratechkenya.com
website: http://www.stratechkenya.com

admin na stratechkenya.com. This message contains confidential information and
is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete this Message and do
not disclose, distribute or copy it to any third party or otherwise use this
Message.