I contacted you earlier .....24th July 2013

Barr. Anthony Moore athonymooore na gmail.com
Středa Červenec 24 11:54:31 CEST 2013

Good day ,
I am Anthony Moore . I have emailed you earlier on without any response from you.On my first email I mentioned about my late client Dickson , whose relatives I cannot get in touch with. But both of you have the same last name so it will be very easy to front you as his official next of kin.

I am compelled to do this because I would not want the bank to push my clients funds into their treasury as unclaimed inheritance. If you are interested you do let me know so that I can give you Comprehensive details on what we are to do.

Yours faithfully,
Anthony Moore .