HR, Legal and Business Documents Templates

DocBust Kenya Ltd info na docbust.com
Úterý Červenec 30 10:59:31 CEST 2013

Get Instant Access to 1,200+ Kenyan Business and Legal Templates.

Get over Ksh100,000 worth of document templates for just Ksh 2000  (That's only Ksh2 per doc!)

>From contract writing to daily communications, client acquisition, business management, HR management, accounting and more!

Written by lawyers, consultants and specialized professionals, all documents have been formatted with standard fonts and appearance to help you maintain a professional corporate image.

View the Full list of Documents you will get: http://www.docbust.com/document-list.htm
Pricing: http://www.docbust.com/pricing.htm

Why create documents from scratch when you can have an entire suite of tried and tested business documents available to you at the click of a button?

For more Information Please contact us at info na docbust.com

Regards,
James Mwenda
+254-703-553815
http://www.docbust.com

Note:- Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To unsubscribe from future mails
(i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you again for this matter), please go to http://www.docbust.com/unsubscribe.htm