linuxhq.com broken :(

Jennifer Carter jennifer na outbounding.com
Úterý Červen 4 21:20:11 CEST 2013

Hi,

A note to inform you of the sad news...the wonderful http://www.linuxhq.com/ is no more (in case you ddin’t already know). It was an *amazing* site. I know we can’t replace it, but I can suggest two fairly decent sites: http://www.linux.org/ and https://www.kernel.org/. Let me know, though, if you have another suggestion - I can’t come up with one site decent enough to cover the ground that linuxhq did. (By the way, that linuxhq link is on this page: http://faq.linux.cz/02-zdroje-www-cz.html).

Let me know, too, if you are up to adding another resource - I am currently trying to learn a little (a *little*) more about linux and am in charge of a community forum...actually, being in charge of the forum is forcing me to learn more about linux, whether I like it or not! :)

Anyway, here’s the link - check it out, join in, link to it, whatever suits you:

The Linux Community Forum
http://community.spiceworks.com/linux

Thanks for your time!
Jenn