follow up on broken linuxhq.com link

Jennifer Carter jennifer na outbounding.com
Pondělí Červen 10 18:02:12 CEST 2013

Hello,

Wanted to send you a quick note to follow up on a couple of things. First off, I just checked your site again and believe (unless the issue is on my end) that you’re still linking to http://www.linuxhq.com/ which, unfortunately, is no more. I know we can’t replace it, but I wanted to suggest two pretty good linux sites: http://www.linux.org/ and https://www.kernel.org/. Let me know, though, if you have another recommendation - I am not having much luck finding a single site that covers the ground linuxhq.com did. (By the way, that broken link is on this page: http://faq.linux.cz/02-zdroje-www-cz.html).

Also - are you up for adding another resource? Reason I ask, I was recently put in charge of a linux community forum that I wanted to recommend adding to your site. Check it out, join in, link to it, whatever suits you:

The Linux Community Forum
http://community.spiceworks.com/linux

Thanks very much!
Jenn