Client Managers Wanted

asyut na pbbusmarketing.co.uk asyut na pbbusmarketing.co.uk
Úterý Červen 17 21:27:59 CEST 2014

Dear Potential Employee,

Have you been searching for a job opportunity with a successful business leader? There is a career for you! If you are an energetic person, who possesses the desire to take control, and would like to join a team of design experts, we invite you as our new Client Manager!

IMPORTANT: This vacancy is available for candidates currently residing in Switzerland, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Denmark, France and United Kingdom ONLY.

Job Duties:

- Developing positive internal and external client service relationships;
- Providing customers with product and service details;
- Directing client requests and appeals;
- Handling client order documentation and records.

Skills Required:

- Age 18+ strictly;
- Basic spoken and written English;
- General PC and web proficiency;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and teamwork attitude;
- Solid time-management skills and attention to details;
- High self-organization skills and the ability to learn quickly.

We offer decent remuneration: base salary plus commission as well as incentive bonuses and an open-minded approach, which encourages individual growth and achievements. Free training, friendly support by a dedicated supervisor and other benefits are also a part of the package.

Please respond to this email in order to get further information on the Client Manager opening. Individuals who can begin next week will have a priority.

---
Best regards,
Human Resources Executive