just want to introduce our photo retouching

Ralf orlandce na mail.com
Pátek Únor 20 04:14:01 CET 2015

How are you today? Hope this email finds you well!

We wish you to use our photo editing/retouching rervices at good rates.

We mainly specialize in : photoshop photo editing/retouching, jewellery
photo retouching, ecommerce products photo editing, photo cutting
out/clipping Path, beauty/skin retouching, wedding image editing, and photo
background manipulation.

You may send us photo for free testing to check our quality
Looking for your soonest Response.

Thanks,
Ralf Tan
Email: ralfcontact na sina.com

This e-mail message and its attachments are intended solely for the use of
the address hereof. In addition, this message and the attachments may
contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing,
distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission. Delivery
of this message to any person other than the intended recipient is not
intended to waive any right or privilege. If you have received this message
in error, please promptly notify the sender and immediately delete this
message from your system.