Work from Home - Receiving Payments Agents - Part Time - $700/Week

Imperial Porcelain no-reply na imp.ru
Pondělí Červen 15 19:51:17 CEST 2015

The Imperial Porcelain Manufactory in Russia is seeking for Client Managers Woldwide.
We aim to consistently develop our business nationally and internationally with the highest standards of quality and service by recruiting the best. If your goal is to make a difference, you will find a rewarding career at our company.

The job is based on Customer Service/Receiving Payments Agent

Great benefits. Competitive salary. No money deposits required.
We have a long history and financial services as well as customer support worldwide.

Requirements:
- No past experience required
- Location: USA & WorldWide
- Over 21
- Candidate is required to have an account with Citibank or willing to obtain one
- Availability throughout the day

Job Benefits

- Overall annual salary of 30,000-45,000 US Dollars
- Flexible working schedule;
- Experience of working with major businesses
- TAX refund and all travel fees are compensated

IMPORTANT: WE WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOUR PERSONAL MONEY,
WE WILL NEVER ASK FOR SENSITIVE INFORMATION.

PARTNERSHIP WILL BE UNDER A CONTRACT!

Send you resume for consideration to Mikhail Borslov,  mikhailborslov na imap.cc or simply reply this e-mail.