Electronic product service

Cathy lorry na 21cn.com
Úterý Březen 24 14:34:38 CET 2015

Dear Manager,
Nice day!
Sunshen   Electronics   has been providing a   high quality,  cost-effective service  to customers who prefer to out source   their  electronic design,  manufacture   and test requirements   since 2002. We can take your project any  stages of the  product  cycle. From  concept  rendering,  ID, PD,  circuit design, mechanical  design,  PCB layout,  component sourcing,  prototype, pilot run,  small production, high volume product, We have 300 well trained stuff in the wire harness , MI,SMT, hand sold and assembly line, 30 experienced management group and 20 professional engineers.
For the detail information, please visit our website:www.skgwl.com to see if any item interests you.
We are willing to work with our client as a work team so that we can develop together.
If you do not request, please accept our apologies and ignore this message.

Best Regards!

Cathy Li

Sunshen electronics
web: www.skgwl.com