welding equipments

mike mike na weldings.net
Pondělí Květen 11 14:40:38 CEST 2015

Dear my customer,

We are specialized in manufacturing and exporting in automatic welding equipment,
CNC cutting equipment, milling equipment and other special welding equipment.

Main Products:

Welding manipulator

Welding rotator

Welding positioner

Edge-milling machine

Shot blasting machine

CNC cutter

Special welding machine
H beam Welding Production Line
Pipe Welding Rotator
Tank Rotators
Rotary Welding Positioners
Column And Boom Manipulator
Self Aligning Rotators
Beam Welding Line
CNC Plasma Cutting Machine
CNC Flame Cutting Machine
Edge Beveling Machine
Edge Milling Machine
Shot Blasting Machine
Box Beam Welding
Hydraulic Tilter
Wind Tower Production Line

If you are interested in our products, Please reply us email. we will send you more information.

Have you found our production interesting?
Would you like to get advice or send an enquiry?
We will be happy for you to call us, send an email ,
We will gladly answer all your questions and recommend an ideal solution for your needs.
We look forward to our anticipated future collaboration.

Thanks

Mike Zhao
(Marketing manager)
Elite Welding & Cutting Equipment Co.,Ltd.
Luoshe Town Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, China Zip:214154
Cell phone: +86-0-13812528128
Email:elitewelding na 163.com