Important: Are you a Victim?

Shane Simmons xah7631739517bt na 163.com
Neděle Květen 17 11:29:58 CEST 2015

Greetings,
It appears like your company doesn't have much customer reviews on Yelp or Google Business compared to your competitor. My company specializes in getting companies a ton of legitimate positive ratings on those sites to beef up your on-line presence so people doing research on your company will choose you over your competitors.

I'd like to do a free analysis for you to see what your competitors are doing and what we can do to match and surpass them. Does anytime next week work for a quick 10 minute call to go over the report?

Shane Simmons
Online Reviews Manager
Bronx, New york