Omron PLC/Touch screen supplier ----- Aiwell

Anmi jeovreq na cia.com
Pondělí Srpen 1 02:29:35 CEST 2016

Dear Purchaser manager,

Greetings from China!  This is Anmi from Aiwell Industrial Company Limited.

We are a system integrator dealing with factory automation products,such as PLC, servo motors, Touch Screen, etc. But we mainly focus on two brands(Mitsubishi/Omron PLC/Proface HMI).

Here I would like to introduce our best selling products range:
1)  Mitsubishi A,Q ,FX series PLC, & Servo motor,Touch Screen,Inverter
2)  Omron C200H,C500,CQM1,CJ,CP series PLC & Touch Screen
3)  Allen-Bradley SLC500 series PLC(1746,1747,1756).
4)  Proface HMI

Dear manager, Anmi hope will have the chance to cooperation with you. So if there have any inquiry,please let me know any time. Anmi will try the best to help you get more profit.

Thanks and waiting for your news!

Anmi
Aiwell industrial company limited
Whatsapp:86-150-1873-3407
TM:gzaiwell
QQ:506723559
Phone:86-150-1873-3407

Our main products as below
Mitsubishi : FX series,Q series,Touch Screen,Servo Motor and Inverter.
Omron: CJ1W,CS1W,CP1W,CP1E,C200H series
Allen-Bradley:1746  1756  1747  1769  1785  1771  1769  2711 series
Proface all sereies HMI