linux na linux.cz Kindly reply as soon as possible

Capt Joseph Berry info na un.org
Pondělí Prosinec 12 18:03:32 CET 2016

Greetings

I am Capt.Joseph Berry of the United States Army. I was gifted
with some cash and gold bars after saving the life of a wealthy
Sheikh at the sub-station where i am deployed in Afghanistan. I
do not want my superior officers to know about this so they won't
take it away from me. I rather send it to someone i don't know on
a mutual agreement than let them seize and keep it for themselves
and leave me with nothing.

We shall discuss about investing the fund, probably in your area
of business or something lucrative either home or abroad. But you
must keep this correspondence to yourself because of my position
. Kindly indicate your interest in assisting me in this venture.
I will send you more details on how we proceed .

Kindly reply as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Capt Joseph Berry