-PRODUCTS INQUIRY-

COSTCO WHOLESALE UK LTD noreply na costco.co.uk
Středa Září 13 18:26:35 CEST 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Lee Clark, Purchasing Manager for Costco Wholesale UK LTD registered in England. We put a particular interest in your products and company as supplier.If our payment term is acceptable, we would like to have more information about your products{offers} and company if possible.

Our payment term is based on 30 days net payment End of Month with payment method bank transfer to your company bank account.

We are looking forward to hear from you. Please feel free to Email me directly at leeclarkcostco na gmail.com

Best regards,

Mr Lee Clark
Category Director
Purchasing Manager
Costco Wholesale UK Ltd
Registered in England
Number 2635489

If  you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by replying to the email that you have received in error and then destroy the email. You must not use, disclose, copy or rely on the email or its attachments in any way.